Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Thoughts #9: LifeHacker (and the internet) is Amazing

LifeHacker is amazing. If you don't know what it is, subscribed to them through Facebook or Twitter or something... because they really come out with a lot of useful things that I would never think about. You're warned.. this is more of an informational post than actually insightful. Nonetheless, it's useful and very, very applicable to your daily life.

Here's their main website: lifehacker.com but the real good articles are sort of just floating around in news internet space.

Lifehacker is exactly what it says it is. It compiles all the cool blogs out there into one spot and filters out the crappy things from the worthwhile reads.

So, for instance, I haven't ever been fast at falling asleep and I stumbled upon their article: Train yourself to fall asleep faster Bam. Problem... going to be solved. And this, it's not useful to me at the moment, but eventually... 7 Things I wish I had known before I got married

Anyways, in the effort to be curt with this post, basically, if you have a question, ask the internet and you shall receive your answer in no time.


No comments:

Post a Comment